Monday, January 15, 2024

God of all hope

 Monday, January 15, 2024 (6:33 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


Thanks You for Your love. Thank You for the hope we have in You.

(6:55 a.m.)

Mm. Yes. Thank You that You truly are our God of all hope.


♪Light of the world You stepped down into darkness Opened my eyes Let me see Beauty that made this heart adore You Hope of a life spent with You And Here I Am To Worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You’re my God You’re altogether lovely Altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me…♪


(7:30 a.m.)

Oh Dearest God. How grateful we are for the hope we have in You!


Use us. Exactly as You know is best. Hoping, trusting, believing that You truly are our God of all hope!


Reading the apostle Paul’s words to the Romans (15:13-14) in The Voice again I smile as I hope. “I pray that God, the source of all hope, will infuse your lives with an abundance of joy and peace in the midst of your faith so that your hope will overflow through the power of the Holy Spirit. My brothers and sisters, I am ultimately confident that you are full of goodness, knowledge, and the ability to help and instruct one another.”


Yes please! Infuse us with Your hope. Joy. Peace. Faith. Power. Goodness. Knowledge. Ability. Helpfulness. Yes. We love, need, trust and want You Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(245 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment