Thursday, January 11, 2024

heartset

 Tuesday, January 9, 2024 (5:06 a.m.)

Bah!


How’s that for honest?


I look to You Dearest Lord to change this mindset. Mm, my heartset if You will.


(7:03 a.m.)


Psalm 84:5. “Blessed are those who find strength in You. Their hearts are [set] on the road that leads to You” (Names of God).


Yes Lord. I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to set my heart on You!


Praying Paul’s words to the Romans (15:13) here for myself. I’m asking that You ‘the source of hope, will fill me completely with joy and peace because I trust in You. Then I will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.’


Yes, God! ♪Change My Heart, O God Make it ever true… May I be like You♪ Psalm 51:10, “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.”


Yes please Lord. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(175 words ~ 7:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment