Saturday, January 27, 2024

T.H.I.N.K.

 Saturday, January 27, 2024 (6:34 a.m.)

Most dear and holy God,


There are so many thoughts running wild in my mind.


Proverbs 29:18

Philippians 4:8

Psalm 139:23-24

Ephesians 4:29


THINK!

(7:20 a.m.)


Father, thank You! I get to come before You with every thought. Every desire. And just lay them at Your feet. Trusting You to lead and guide me. And You do!


Waking with snippets of songs, You have provided me the lyrics for two of them. ♪Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)♪ and ♪Rescue♪ Thank and praise You Lord.


In my search for clarity I find I am not the only one whose thoughts run wild. What comfort I encounter when I am honest with You. Praise You Father.


Thank You for reminding me about the importance of choosing which thoughts I want in my mind. Thank You for the new to me idea of using the THINK acronym for my thoughts as well as my speech.


Lord God, I want to use words and thoughts that are:


True

Helpful

Inspiring

Necessary

Kind


Yes! Please. Keep me learning. Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly on Your Word. And staying my mind on You.


I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as only You know is best. Thank You for who and all You are. Praise You Lord. Amen.

(225 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


(8:02 a.m.)


P.S. Thank You! The other song! ♪Because on and on, and on, and on it goes Before it overwhelm and satisfies my soul And I never, ever, have to be afraid One Thing Remains… Your love never fails It never gives up It never runs out on me♪


No comments:

Post a Comment