Wednesday, January 17, 2024

awake and singing

 Wednesday, January 17, 2024 (1:35 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


What a complete surprise! Awake and singing at 1 o’clock in the morning.


Thank You for the readily identified song Lord. ♪And I will Make Room for You To do whatever You want to♪


Mm. Yes Father! ♪This is where I lay it down Every burden, every crown This is my surrender This is my surrender♪

(5:43 a.m.)

More sleep. Songs. And dreams too.


Thank You Lord. ♪Heaven Is A Wonderful Place Filled with glory and grace. I wanna see my Savior’s face, ‘Cause Heaven is a wonderful place. I wanna go there!♪


You reminded me many times yesterday that this world is not our home. Thank You Father.


Philippians 3:20-21. “And Our Citizenship Is In Heaven For our place-of-citizenship is in the heavens, from where also we are eagerly-awaiting the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who will transform the body of our lowliness so as to be similar-in-form to the body of His glory, according-to the working that enables Him also to subject all things to Himself.”


Hebrews 13:14. “For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come.”


Blessed God, there is so much that we cannot make sense of. Every single day, we are reminded of our own powerlessness.


Psalm 34:17-18. “The LORD hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those whose spirits are crushed.” That’s us at times Dearest God.


(6:40 a.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed Lord God, 


How I ask You to equip and empower us to do what You know is best. Continue singing Your Truth that I will be enabled to stay the course You have set for us.


♪I Have Decided to Follow Jesus… No turning back, no turning back♪


Unite us as Your people Lord. That we become a community which loves and praises You together, filled with Your joy, peace and hope!


Again I close with the apostle Paul’s prayer for the church at Rome. “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13).


Yes please. We love, need, trust and want You. Use us as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(420 words ~ 7:43 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment