Friday, September 29, 2023

curiouser

 Friday, September 29, 2023 (7:15 a.m.)

Thank You God.


We get to be curious. And curiouser. Thank You that this is actually a word! Yes. I want to be more curious. About You. Your will. Your way.


I confess to trying to put You into a box. Of my own understanding. Thank You that You have the antidote for my misguided thinkings.

Proverbs 3:5-6. In the form of Your Word. And songs.


♪Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart and lean not own your own understanding In ALL your way acknowledge Him and He will direct Your path♪


Oh thank You Lord! I’ve been leaving You completely out of the “Something’s off. I don’t feel quite right” mix this past week.


YOU know what all is going on in and with me. “Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out; You formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank You, High God - You’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made!” (Psalm 139:13-14 The Message).


Forgive me for slinking away from You. Wanting to have myself figured out before fully coming back into Your presence.


Dearest God. You are so good. Great. Glorious. Gracious (Psalm 145:5-9). Forgive my tendency to forget Your Truth. Your Truth that we will know. Your Truth that will set us free (John 8:32).


Just exactly how is that Lord? By being curiouser! Not thinking that I already know and understand. No! “With all your heart you must trust the LORD and not your own judgment” (Proverbs 3:5 Contemporary English Version).


Do in, with, by, through and for me all that I cannot possibly think, say and do on my own. You know my every need.


Thank You for making me curious enough to know that it’s You and Your Word I long to seek (Matthew 6:33). Yes!


“Always let Him lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow” (Proverbs 3:6). Mistakes have been made. Secrets held. Let Your Truth shine through Dearest Dad.


Yes Lord. Make me even curiouser about Your Truth. Use me as You alone know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(374 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment