Saturday, September 2, 2023

playfulness

 Saturday, September 2, 2023 (5:23 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


THANK YOU!


I was able to play again yesterday. Teaching a skill, disguised as playfulness. And it worked!


Yes Father. Playfulness. With You at my core.


Reminded in a prayer of my heart at the beginning of this year I had asked (Matthew 7:7) You for the ability to play more and adult less. Thank You Lord. You have been providing.


Right here my soul starts singing. ♪All I have needed Thy hand has provided Great Is Thy Faithfulness, Lord, unto me♪ And now, another smile.


You have continued showing me the joy and effortlessness that accompanies a spirit of playfulness. Thank You, thank You Father.

(6:16 a.m.)


Most Dear and Blessed God, I have made mistake after mistake through the years. Focusing on perfection, rather than any progress being made. Thank You for reminding me Lord. There is so much more that is easily learned just by being playful.


You have done this in me Father. With. By. Through. And for me. Teaching me with every smile. Every song. Many times in a joke. A laugh. The joy that comes by just being playful.


Continue your work I ask. I want very much to be Your child. Representing You well. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end.


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You for being such a ♪Good, Good Father♪ Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(252 words ~ 6:31 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment