Sunday, September 24, 2023

pure praise

 Sunday, September 24, 2023 (5:51 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. I love you.


There are so may things I don’t know. Or understand. Thank You that we have Your Word to lead and guide us.


Remembering the Truth found in Psalm 145:5-8, I turned there. Described in Illustrated Bible Handbook as “Pure praise, offered to God for His many wonderful attributes and qualities.”


Mm, yes. Pure praise. Teach me that please.


And now I’m singing. Thank You Father!


Praise God! Give thanks to the Father for all That you say and do. Well, amen, amen, Sing glory hallelujah! Christ the Lord is risen for you… Christ the Lord is coming for you♪


Praise. Extol. Exalt. Lift high. Tell. Proclaim. Speak highly. Honor (Psalm 145:1). Oh yes Blessed God. Teach me.


Quoting New International Version, verses 4-7. “One generation will commend Your works to another; they tell of Your mighty acts. They speak of the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and I will meditate on Your wonderful works. They tell of the power of Your awesome works, and I will proclaim Your great deeds. They celebrate Your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of Your righteousness.”


Yes! Let’s do that!


Continuing through verses 8 and 9, Father I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to do all You must in bending my won’ts to Your will! “The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The LORD is good to all;


And right here another song interrupts. ♪God Is So Good …He’s so good to me♪ Thank You that You are Dear Lord!


“…He has compassion on all He has made” (v. 9b).


Father God, I thank You. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best this day [which You have made (Psalm 118:24a)]. Rejoicing and being glad (v. 24b).


Thanking and praising You as I go. Yes. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(327 words ~ 7:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment