Wednesday, September 20, 2023

FONMU

 Wednesday, September 20, 2023 (5:44 a.m.)

Thank You God.


Thank You, thank You, thank You God.


I went back to sleep. I didn’t think I would. And I did. Waking up with a brand new attitude. Thank You, God.


You did this for me. I couldn’t do it for myself. You even provided me another acronym to describe what I’ve been experiencing. FONMU!


I spend much of many days in the state of FONMU. Fear of not measuring up. Thank You God, that this is not where You would have me.

(6:09 a.m.)


Thank You Father that as I was waking, I chose to sing ♪This is the day that the Lord has made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it♪ Thank You for the added emphasis put on the word will.


It helped me start thanking You. Even [especially] for all the things I find myself fearing. Over many of which I have absolutely no control.


Thank You that You have not given us a spirit of fear. The apostle Paul wrote to a faithful, yet discouraged Timothy. Reminding him “to help God’s gift grow, just as a small spark grows into a fire. God put His gift in you when I placed my hands on you” (2 Timothy 1:6).


It’s the following verse (7) I often search. “God gave us His Spirit. And the Spirit doesn’t make us weak and fearful. Instead, the Spirit gives us power and love. He helps us control ourselves.”


Yes! Please. This is the spirit I want to fully utilize. Standing firmly and staying my mind on Your Truth. Believing. Trusting. Acting upon Your love for each of us.


Mm, yes. Your love. The strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


I want to believe I am enough. Made in Your image (Genesis 1:27). Wonderfully complex (Psalm 139:14). Your handiwork. Your masterpiece (Ephesians 2:10). Covered and filled with Christ’s grace and power (2 Corinthians 12:9-10).


I am in good company with ALL who have sinned and fallen short of Your glory (Romans 3:23). In and of myself? Absolutely not ever enough.


I want to live today in Your love and power. Not my own fear of not measuring up. Do all You must Dearest God. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(405 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment