Monday, September 18, 2023

motivated

 Monday, September 18, 2023 (5:56 a.m.)


A smile God! An honest, genuine, real, heartfelt smile. Thank You. It’s straight from You.


I went to sleep last night considering the word unmotivated. Remembering it just now I went right to Your Word. Thank You God.


And just like that [snap!] I’m singing. ♪My Life Is In You, Lord My strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord In You, it’s in You♪


How perfect You are Blessed God. Thank You that You are!


♪I will praise You with all of my heart I will praise You with all of my hope With all of my life, and all of my strength All of my hope is in You♪


How truly blessed we are to be loved by You, Lord. Thank You that we are.


Turning in Your Word, my face is still smiling as my heart experiences Your peace. That peace that passes understanding (Philippians 4:7). Thank You Father.


My emotions get easily twisted. Fretting…


How cool is this Lord?! Ready to describe degrees of distress, I remember this to be a musical term. Used to tell of the sounds made by the vibrations of stringed certain instruments. Many of which were used in Biblical times.


And here my mind goes off in search of lessons I’ve recently been practicing on the piano. Dearest God, how I thank You for the motivation You provide for me to continue learning new-to-me things.


Thank You for providing me with the desire to want more of Your presence in my life. Thank You for ready access to Your Word. Your Truth and promises that lead and guide us each day.


As we prepare to go out into this day, I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within us. Completely encompassing us as we go.


The apostle Paul said in his letter to the church at Rome, “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit” (Romans 15:13).


In his letter to several churches in southern Galatia Paul offered these words for Living by the Spirit’s Power. Galatians 5:16. “My counsel is this: Live freely, animated and motivated by God’s Spirit. Then you won’t feed the compulsions of selfishness” (The Message).


Yes please, God. Motivate me in using any frets I may have in making music for You. I love, need, trust, and want You. Use me as You know is best. Motivated by Your Holy Spirit.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(450 words ~ 7:04 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment