Wednesday, October 4, 2023

FACT ~ 9/30/23

 Saturday, September 30, 2023 (6:30 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your faithfulness. For Your mercies that fall afresh every morning. Lamentations 3:23.


Thank You for Your Truth. On which we can stand firmly. And in which we believe.


I confess to having been swayed by conflicting feelings recently. Fears overshadowing faith. Feelings disregarding facts.


Father, thank You for reminding me that You are in control over all. We are told repeatedly in Your Word to “fear not.” Do not be afraid. Trust in the Lord.


How quickly and easily I forget. Forgive me Father.

(7:35 a.m.)


Reading Your Word. About faith. And hope. Father, I ask You to embed Your Truth deeply within me.


The apostle Paul wrote “to strengthen the believers in Ephesus in their relationships with God and with each other” (The Life Recovery Bible). I ask (Matthew 7:7) to be included in this mix Dear Lord.


Paul’s words in Amplified Bible, “And [I pray] that the eyes of your heart [the very center and core of your being] may be enlightened [flooded with light by the Holy Spirit], so that you will know and cherish the hope [the divine guarantee, the confident expectation] to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints (God’s people),” Yes, please Lord.


And now I’m singing. ♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness 


No comments:

Post a Comment