Wednesday, September 27, 2023

endless blessings

 Monday, September 25, 2023 (8:04 a.m.)

Laughlin, NV

Blessed God,


Thank You! You bless us. Repeatedly. Abundantly. Endlessly.

(9:26 a.m.)


I don’t have my own words Lord. Try as I may, they aren’t coming. I read Your Word (Romans 8:14-17; Ephesians 1:3-14) and Your Truth is all there.


Interesting that the first song of the morning keeps insisting. ♪Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?♪ Thank You God that when I read further in the lyrics, I think of You.


♪Someday Somebody’s gonna see inside You have to face up, you can’t run and hide♪ Thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises that supports this very fact. You do see inside us! And You love us in spite of ourselves. Thank You that You do.


Switching songs, I’m now singing the counter to seeing myself as a lonesome loser. ♪My Love, there’s only YOU in my life  The Only Thing that’s right My First Love, You’re every Breath that I take You’re every step I make And I, I want to share, all my love with You No one else will do… Oh yes, You will always be, my Endless Love

(11:04 a.m.)


How very blessed we are to have Your endless love. Blessing us. Infinitely! A Truth I can’t begin to fathom. And for which I am endlessly grateful.


Thank You God for Who You are and all You do on our behalf. Use me this day. The one You have made (Psalm 118:24a). Rejoicing and being glad (24b). 


“Always be[ing] full of joy in the Lord… Let[ting] everyone see that I am considerate in all I do (Philippians 4:4-5a).


I love You Father. I want to represent You well. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(308 words ~ 11:13 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment