Monday, September 4, 2023

encouraging words

Labor Day Monday, September 4, 2023 (6:06 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I woke up singing. And now smiling. Your peace washes over me. And I am grateful. Thank You Father.


Finding the song of my heart, soul and mind on the very first attempt. Lord, how I truly appreciate Your work in me.


♪I Raise A Hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies I raise a hallelujah, louder than the unbelief I raise a hallelujah, my weapon is a melody I raise a hallelujah, Heaven comes to fight for me♪


How perfect are You God?! [Completely!] I woke up wanting to use words that encourage today. Words that are:


T rue

H elpful

I nspiring

N ecessary

K ind


“Hallelujah!” just might cover it all. An exclamation used in songs of praise or thanksgiving to God. A general expression of gratitude or adoration.


As we look around us at the world today, Lord how I thank You for songs that remind me of Your strength. Your power. Your presence.


♪I’m gonna sing, in the middle of the storm Louder and louder, You’re gonna hear my praises roar Up from the ashes, hope will arise Death is defeated, the King is alive!♪


Blessed God, I look to You to teach me the fine art of raising ♪a hallelujah, with everything inside of me… watch the darkness flee… in the middle of the mystery♪


Yes! Father, we don’t have to wait until circumstances are as we want them. We get to ♪sing, in the middle of the storm Louder and louder You’re gonna hear my praises roar♪


Yes. Yes, Lord. I want so much to ♪Sing a little louder… in the presence of my enemies… Louder than the unbelief… My weapon is a melody Sing a little louder Heaven comes to fight for me… Sing a little louder♪


Mm, as I continue exploring these encouraging words I confess to being pleasantly amazed. Thank You. Thank You, Father.


♪Just begin to raise your own hallelujah I can’t do it for you There’s a song written on your heart only you can sing And when you sing enemies flee When you sing prison walls come falling down When you sing Heaven invades the earth So just begin to lift up your hallelujah Raise it like a banner Raise it like a flag Raise it in the middle of the storm Let it rise…Like a symphony to the King Everything to You, Jesus We raise all Sing a little louder!!♪


Yes. Yes! Teach us to raise and sing Your Hallelujah in the struggle as well as the end result. You are so good. Faithful. Worthy.


Use us in being “very glad… [for] the wonderful joy of seeing [Your] glory when it is revealed to all the world” (1 Peter 4:12-13). Yes. Do all You know is best.


We love, need, trust and want You Dearest Lord. Thank You. Praise You. Hallelujah! Amen.

(492 words ~ 7:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment