Tuesday, September 19, 2023

fun

 Tuesday, September 19, 2023 (6:43 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You for time to sit. And wonder. And wander.

(7:10 a.m.)

Time to think. And have fun.


I’ve been using that word a lot lately. Fun.

(8:22 a.m.)


Looking into Your Word, I want to honor You. Accept all You have to offer. Learn. Practice. Error. And laugh. Yes Lord. I read. I want. And I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to lead and guide me in our time together.


John 10:10. Jesus speaking. The Passion Translation. “A thief has only one thing in mind - he wants to steal, slaughter, and destroy. But I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect - life in its fullness until you overflow!”


Yes please Lord. I want to learn to accept and live in the abundance You provide. You are so incredibly good. Kind. Gracious. Loving. Glorious. And great. Keep me learning. Laughing. And having fun. With You!


Use me this day [that You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] that I truly “will rejoice and be glad in it” (v. 24b). Looking up synonymous phrases I find, “have fun and be delighted.” Yes Lord! I want to have fun and be delighted in and with You.


Do all You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(233 words ~ 8:39 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment