Friday, September 8, 2023

free indeed

 Friday, September 8, 2023 (5:26 a.m.)

Awesome, Blessed Father God,


Guide me this morning. I have so many thoughts. Wonders. Distractions. Put me in Your Word. Exactly where You want me I ask.

(6:11 a.m.)

Thank You Jesus!


♪Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I’m a child of God Yes I am♪


Mm, yes! Freedom. Truth and freedom. Your Truth. Your freedom. Thank You for leading me here. John 8:31-36.


“Jesus said to the people who believed in Him, ‘You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free’” (John 8:31-32).


Truth and freedom. Thank You Father.


♪In my Father’s house There’s a place for me I’m a child of God Yes I am♪ Thank You for songs that sing out to our hearts. Souls. Minds. Even our strength.


Yes Lord. Reminders of Your call for us to love You completely (Mark 12:30). And our neighbor as ourselves (v. 31).


And how do we do this? By knowing who we are in Christ. New creations (2 Corinthians 5:17).


“For we are God’s masterpiece [workmanship]… created anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago” (Ephesians 2:10).


Thank You for the ways You bless us dear God. Reminding us of Your power made perfect in our weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).


Use us this day [that You have made (Psalm 118:24a)] Rejoicing and being glad (v. 24b).


We love You Father. We need, trust, and want You as absolute Lord of our lives.


♪I am chosen Not forsaken I am Who You Say I Am You are for me Not against me I am who You say I am♪


Do all You must in teaching us to embrace and utilize the freedom You provide. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(324 words ~ 7:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment