Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Breathing.

 Wednesday, September 27, 2023 (6:15 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. The sky was gorgeous. Clear. The air cool. Crisp. And my breathing? Full.

(6:40 a.m.)


Mm, Father. There are so many things I take for granted. I confess. Breathing is one of them. Thank You that You are here with us in every single breath.


And just like that [snap!] I’m singing again.


Every Breath You Take and every move you make Every bond you break, every step you take, I’ll be watching you Every single day and every word you say Every game you play… Every smile you fake, every claim you stake, I’ll be watching you♪


Father, how I ask (Matthew 7:7) that I will learn to use every single breath I take for Your good and to Your glory. Knowing that You are watching me.


Thank You for all You are and do on our behalf. Breathe the presence of Your Holy Spirit in, with, by, through and for me. I love You. I need, trust and want You. Amen.

(178 words ~ 7:40 a.m.)


P.S. And here came another song!


Breathe On Me, Breath of God Fill me with life anew, that I may love the way You love, and do what You would do♪ Yes, please!


“Then He [Jesus] breathed on them [disciples] and said, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit,’” (John 20:22). Again I say, Yes Please!


Mm. See also: Ezekiel 36:27, Joel 2:28 and Acts 2. Keep us breathing in Your Spirit Dearest God. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment