Friday, September 8, 2023

♪Sailing♪

 Thursday, September 7, 2023 (5:28 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I’m looking to You. Listening. Waiting. Wondering. Wanting. Mm, yes. I’m wanting You to lead that I will follow.


Sailing♪ keeps coming to mind. Mentions of paradise. Wind. Tranquility. Miracles. Waiting. Seeing. Belief. Sanity. Serenity. Being free.


♪… No reason to pretend And if the wind is right you can find the joy Of innocence again♪


I’m on my way to adventure this morning. I’m asking You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within me Lord. Much like the wind. My breath. The essence with which I awoke.


Sailing into this day. That You have made. Rejoicing and being glad (Psalm 118:24).


♪Sailing takes me away to where I’ve always heard it could be Just a dream and the wind to carry me And soon I will be free♪


Your presence does this for us Lord. In. With. By. And through us. The essence of Your Holy Spirit. Use me as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(171 words ~ 5:56 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment