Saturday, July 2, 2022

♪Heart to Heart♪

 Friday, July 1, 2022 (3:15 a.m.)

♪Heart to Heart♪

(6:36 a.m.)


Let’s try this again, shall we?


Holy God, thank You! More rest resulted in a much more cheerful outlook. Thank You.


Yes Father. Thank You for the joy You provide. Teach me more about Your joy Dear Lord.


Thank You for every smile that comes. Blessed reminders of the joy we have in You. And here the word toowayhon comes to mind. Thank You God.


Mm. Yes. Thank You!


An Aramaic word meaning “enriched, happy, delighted, blissful, content.” Feelings we experience when we remember Your goodness. Grace. Glory. And greatness. Thank and praise You Father.


I confess to the fear [of SO many things] that keeps me from living freely. Joyfully. At one, with You.


So many thoughts. All darting from one Truth to another. Completely encompassed by the song I went to sleep, awoke and am still singing.


Starship’s ♪Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now Lookin’ in Your eyes I see a paradise This world that I found Is too good to be true Standin’ here beside You Want so much to give You This love in my heart That I’m feelin’ for You… Let the world around us Just fall apart, Father, we can make it If we’re heart to heart And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing’s gonna stop us now♪


Blessed Father God, I long to stand strong in You. Your Truth. Your promises.


Illustrated Bible Handbook tells us, “Jesus Prays for All Believers; John 17:20-26. Jesus makes it clear that He includes all who will ever ‘believe in me…’ [I fit here!]… in this great prayer for His disciples (20)… ‘that they may be brought to complete unity.’”


Blessed God, reading in and of Your Word I gain such hope. And encouragement. “Many debate the nature of this Christian unity. Jesus, however, says that it is to be modeled on His own relationship with the Father: ‘that they may be one as we are one’ (22)… This life, the very life of God, will always find expression in a love for one another which is like the Father’s love for Jesus (23). Our differences must never be allowed to create barriers which might prevent us from acknowledging other Christians as our brothers and sisters, and from loving them as family.


Father, I confess to You the tendency I have of hardening my heart in my own misguided attempt of protecting it. Let me trust You to do all that only You are able.


As the theme song of the last several hours continues intensifying its message, I acknowledge my need to live this day ♪heart to heart♪ with You. I love, need and want You Lord.


Embracing Jesus’ words in verse 26, I ask You to embolden and empower me in living Your Truth, love and joy this day. “I have revealed You to them, and I will continue to do so. Then Your love for me will be in them, and I will be in them.” Yes. Please!


♪I’m so glad I found You I’m not gonna lose You Whatever it takes I will stay here with You Take it to the good times See it through the bad times Whatever it takes Is what I’m gonna do♪ in, with, by, through and for the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Use me as only You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(584 words ~ 7:59 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment