Sunday, July 24, 2022

three song medley

 Sunday, July 24, 2022 (5:56 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You again. You blessed me with music before I even opened my eyes. And the songs [and smiles] just keep coming. Thank You Lord. Praise You Father.


First off it was ♪Lead Me to the Cross♪ Followed almost immediately by ♪Famous For (I Believe)♪

(7:20 a.m.)


Then came the news of the re-hospitalization of a much loved family member. She’s been through this before Dear Lord. She needs You. In so very many ways.


(7:50 a.m.)


Sharing memories and information with another loved one came the musical realization that we’ve ♪been blessed beyond all measure [Counting Every Blessing]♪ And we have dearest God! Thank You.


You know our needs. Our wants. I’m asking You to supply all that is necessary for You to be glorified and enjoyed this day.


As I consider all You provide, my thinking immediately turned to manna (Exodus 16). Your miraculous allocations for the needs of Your people.


Following this line of thought, I’m reading in Psalm 89. “I will sing of the LORD’s unfailing love forever!” Yes please Lord!


Descriptions of Your power and might lead me to reading [and wanting] more. Verse 11. “The heavens are Yours, and the earth is Yours; everything in the world is Yours - You created it all” Thank You that You did.


“Powerful is Your arm! Strong is Your hand! Your right hand is lifted high in glorious strength. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne. Unfailing love and Truth walk before You as attendants. Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of Your presence, LORD. They rejoice all day long in Your wonderful reputation. They exult in Your righteousness. You are their glorious strength. It pleases You to make us strong” (13-17).


I trust in and depend on Your Word Blessed God. When I don’t know what or how to pray [such as now] I look to Your Holy Spirit who “helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will” (Romans 8:26-27).


You know Your best for each and every single one of us. It is Your best I ask and seek. Do all You must Blessed Lord. In. With. By. Through. And for us. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(442 words ~ 8:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment