Friday, July 29, 2022

comforting opportunity

 Friday, July 29, 2022 (6:53 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. A sore back and a song.


Comforting opportunity to sing and allow my muscles to realign and rest. Thank You Father. Thank You for the privilege of waking and having my thoughts turn straight to You.


The near silent strain of music in my mind increased to the point of easy recognition. Thank You Lord. ♪I love being loved by You♪ I do Lord. I LOVE being loved by You!


Looking more deeply into this song [♪I Have Dreamed♪]’s origin, I’m now intertwining it with ♪The Windmills of my [actually “your”] Mind♪ Father, thank You for the presence of Your Holy Spirit.


As I sit here becoming aware of the various unknowns that this day/weekend has to offer, I want to keep sining with and to You. There are so many things that I have dreamed. I want very much to have them align with Your plans for me.


Mm. Singing and aligning. Yes. Keep working in me as only You know is best. I love You and ♪I love being loved by You♪


Use me this day. To Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(203 words ~7:52 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment