Saturday, July 16, 2022

Being Loving

 Saturday, July 16, 2022 (6:49 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for the love we have from You. All sources are pointing me to 1 John 4:7-21. Loving One Another.


Lord God, how I thank You for reminding me that all love we have comes from You. Yes Lord. Your thoughts are nothing like ours! Your ways are far beyond anything we could imagine (Isaiah 55:8-9).


Thank and praise You Father. This morning I look to You. Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises. Your commands.


Illustrated Bible Handbook. 1 John. Chapter 2:3-11. Being Loving Obeying His commands; 2:3-6. The Command to Love; 2:7,8. In the Light 2:9-11.


You provide everything we need to right our thinking. Changing our hearts and attitudes. Work in us Dearest Lord. Doing all You know is best.


I love, need and want You. Thank You in advance for giving me all that is necessary that I will continually practice being loving! Use me. Thank You. Amen.


(174 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment