Friday, July 15, 2022

conversation, information and joy

 Friday, July 15, 2022 (4:39 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


You blessed me yesterday. With conversation, information and joy. Thank You Lord.


Yes, Lord. Thank You for the ways You speak Your Truth. In us. With us. By us. Through us. And for us. Your Truth. Your best. Always.


Thank You for the opportunity of listening. Speaking little. Not getting angry (James 1:19). Lord, it is time spent together with You in Your Word that changes everything. Thank You for the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Again, it is only in, with, by, through and for You that we truly have our being (Acts 17:28). Most dear and blessed Holy God, how truly I thank You for the Truth, comfort and power of Your Word. The more I read, the more I want to know. Thank You for this honor and privilege.


Thank You too for waking again with songs in my heart, mind and soul. Even when they are some unexplainable offerings of The Beach Boys. Susie Cincinnati? Heroes and Villains? While I don’t understand their significance at the moment, I truly rejoice at having them Add Some Music to [My] Day.

(5:51 a.m.)


As I sit here with You I truly am aware of Your joy in my heart. Your peace threading through me. It’s all You Dear Lord. You working Your good and perfect way.


Use me this day. As only You know is best. I want to share the hope we only find in You. Thank You for Your presence and Your love. Guide and guard my thoughts, words and actions. Do all You must to Your good and perfect end.


I love You. I need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(297 words ~ 6:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment