Thursday, June 30, 2022

ruminating

Thursday, June 30, 2022 (4:27 a.m.)

Holy God,


THANK YOU!


I’ve made another mistake. I broke another’s confidence. Completely unaware of it at the time. Albeit unintentional, others were hurt by it nonetheless.


Ruminating on the negative aspects of my failing has done nothing toward reconciliation. Addressing it has opened a door to the light of Your Truth. Thank You God.


Mm, yes. Thank and praise You!


Thinking earlier, You reminded me the importance of ♪Counting Every Blessing♪ Seeing. Living. Redeemed. Found. Changed. Given. Hope. Future. Blessed. Beyond all measure.


These key words and phrases point me toward ruminating on the Truth of Your Word rather than pointlessly chastising myself. Lord God, how I thank You for the freedom we have in You.


Turning to Zephaniah (3:17). “The Prophet of Universal Judgment” (Illustrated Bible Handbook). I am blessed by the reminder of Your promises and provisions.


The Life Recovery Bible introduction of this prophet tells us, “The people of Judah were in need of major changes… They needed to be shocked out of their denial and spiritual indifference. ♪I am counting every blessing… Surely every season You are good to me♪


Yesterday I learned a new-to-me phrase representing Your Truth found in Galatians 6:4. “Comparison is the thief of joy.” Hallelujah Jesus!


Contemporary English Version puts it this way, “Do your own work well, and then you will have something to be proud of. But don’t compare yourself with others.” Continue Your fining and refining work in me Dear Lord.

(6:31 a.m.)


Today I am blessed with different. Different schedule. Different people. Different approaches. I am asking you to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within me through it all.


I want to BE different! Embrace the differences. Not fear them. ♪Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path♪ (Psalm 119:105). Oh! Look at this. There are verses to this refrain.


♪When I feel afraid, and I think I’ve lost my way, Still You’re there right beside me. Nothing will I fear as long as You are near. Please be near me to the end♪ Thank You that You will!


Your Word is Truth. Your promises are true. Thank You that we get to trust in and depend on You.


Thank You for taking me deeper into the words of Zephaniah. And his description of “an age of blessing marked by honest and pure worship of God” (3:9-20 The Life Recovery Bible).


I look forward to You removing “all dysfunctions from our personalities and relationships; [where] sorrows and burdens will no longer exist.” I stand on the Truth of Your Word Dear Lord. Asking. Seeking. Knocking (Matthew 7:7) for the wholeness that only comes in, with, by, through and for You.


“For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs” (Zephaniah 3:17).


Now THAT’S what I want to be ruminating on today! Thank You. Praise You. I want, need and love You. Use me throughout this day as only You alone know is best. ♪Counting Every Blessing♪ as I go. Amen.

(545 words ~ 6:57 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment