Monday, July 4, 2022

every blessing

 Monday, July 4th 2022 (5:44 a.m.)

Blessed Holy God,


I’m here with You. Wanting to count every blessing. Mm, yes Father. Every blessing.


Thank You that You change our hearts. Our minds. Souls. And strength. Putting the desire to love You with every aspect of our being (Mark 12:30). Thank You.


Turning to Psalm 62, I am grateful to be reminded that “Rest can be ours in God, for He is strong and loving” (Illustrated Bible Handbook). There is so much going on in and around us. Thank You that we have You in Whom to turn. And trust.


Blessed Father, You alone are great. Good. Glorious. Gracious. Being able to call on Your faithfulness allows us to hope. Always. Whether things are going well. Or not. You do not change.


♪You stay the same through the ages Your love never changes There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning And when the oceans rage I don’t have to be afraid Because I know that You love me Your Love Never Fails


Oh how blessed we are!


King David knew what it was to face problems alone. He also knew “the wisest thing to do is wait quietly for God to defend us” (The Life Recovery Bible comment [Psalm] 62:1-8).


For our victory comes from You (v. 1). You alone are our Rock and our Salvation, our Fortress where we will never be shaken (2).


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You God!


So much going on in the world over which we have absolutely no control. But in You. With You. By You. Through You. For You. We have hope. And the strength of Your mighty power ( Ephesians 6:10).


We get to turn to You every time we find ourselves running amok. Completely off the course You have set for us. Because of Your love, You will correct and discipline us. Every single time we are earnest and repent (Revelation 3:19).


Thank You Blessed God. I came to You knowing my heart wants to count every blessing. You provide so much more than we could ever imagine needing.


♪I was blind, now I’m seeing in colour I was dead, now I’m living forever I had failed, but You were my Redeemer I’ve been blessed beyond all measure I was lost, now I’m found by the Father I’ve been changed from a ruin to a treasure I’ve been given a hope and a future I’ve been blessed beyond all measure I am Counting Every Blessing counting every blessing Letting go and trusting when I cannot see I am counting every blessing… Surely every season You are good to me♪


Oh, most dear and blessed God, thank You for Who You are and all You do for each and every single one of us. Continue Your perfecting work in changing our hearts, souls, minds and strength. Aligning them with Your perfect will for us.


On this day that marks the independence of this nation, remind us of our absolute need of YOU. Continue doing all You must in bringing us back to You. We are lost as a nation. Leave the 99 and come after the one (Matthew 18:10-14; Luke 15:3-7).


Mm, yes Father. I ask. Seek. Knock (Matthew 7:7) on behalf of this divided nation. “Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).


We need You Father. We want You. We love You. Use us to Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(626 words ~ 7:01 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment