Wednesday, July 27, 2022

"BE JOYFUL"

 Wednesday, July 27, 2022 (6:03 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Good morning. I love You.

(6:25 a.m.)

How perfect You are! Thank You. Praise You!

(8:16 a.m.)


You are good God! Gracious. Glorious. Great. In four days, it will be four years since I sobbed out my heart on the lap of our dearly loved “Tia.” The reason? My heart’s desire to become as joy filled a woman as she!

(8:43 a.m.)

Mm, Blessed Holy God,


How truly I thank You for the example of this genuinely, authentically JOYFUL woman! In her guest room those years ago, I prayed these still accurate words to You.


“Father, I am currently living in the presence of true joyfulness. A woman who has always been prone to easy laughter. Even when, much like the apostle Paul, circumstances were far less than ideal. What a perfect example [of being joyful] You are providing me.”


Our hearts are blessed to have known and been loved by this vibrant, spirited woman. How well I remember having stunned her into gentle silence as she so graciously allowed the cries of my heart to subside.


Thank You Father. Thank You for bringing this moment back into memory. Having searched “saying good morning I love You to God” I was directed to Psalm 143:8.


My Illustrated Bible Handbook has the pencil markings I made on 7/31/18 while visiting this much loved joyful woman. Thank You Lord for the ways You guide and prepare us in advance for all that is yet to come.


Having boxed off verse 10 in The Life Recovery Bible I was using at the time, I also inserted the words “BE JOYFUL” after “Teach me to do Your will,” Holy God, You know Your best for us. Again I ask You to do all You must in enabling, empowering and emboldening me to truly “Be joyful!”


I love You. I want You. I need You. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me this day. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(348 words ~ 9:23 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment