Friday, July 22, 2022

courage and confidence

 Friday, July 22, 2022 (7:14 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You! Today is the anniversary of my dad’s birth. 94 years ago. My thoughts keep going in his direction. Thank You for memories dear Lord.


I woke up throughout the night knowing I want more courage and confidence. Thank You that You are the Source for our every need.


Mm. And just like that I’m in Ephesians reading of exactly this. Your “glorious, unlimited resources” which empower us with inner strength through Your Spirit (Ephesians 3:16).


Oh most dear and glorious Lord. Reading Your Word increases our awareness of the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


Beginning at Ephesians 3:12 in Amplified Bible, Classic Edition I am eager and excited [agog] to read more! Switching over to New Living Translation I am more than encouraged.


“Because of Christ and our faith in Him, we can now come boldly [courageously] and confidently into God’s presence… Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong” (vs. 12; 17).


Yes! I am asking You Dear Jesus to make Your home in my heart. Increasing my courage and confidence in You! Continue Your work in growing me into the woman You would have me be.


I love You so much Dearest Lord. Use me this day. This particular day that marks the day of my dear daddy’s birth. I want to glorify You [and honor him] in my thoughts, words and deeds. Do all You must. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(265 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment