Thursday, July 14, 2022

♪all I have Thy hand hath provided♪

 Tuesday, July 12, 2022 (9:33 a.m.)

Temecula, CA

Holy, Holy God,


How truly we thank and praise You. You gift us. Provide our every need. And many of our wants. So many of our wants!


♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness♪ is singing in my head. ♪All I have needed Thy hand hath provided Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me♪ Thank You Father.


Thank You that every single moment of every single day we have the choice of turning to You. Depending on You. Leaning into You. Asking You. Trusting You. Believing You. Oh, thank and praise You Dearest Lord and Father!


The Truth sung out in these verses point to all You provide. How blessed we truly are. Thank You God.


Turning first to Lamentations 3:23, I read on. Psalm 23:1. The Living Bible. “Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!” And we do! Your love. The strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).


You have provided us every piece of Your armor (vs. 11-18). Keeping us strong and protected throughout every “assault of hostile spiritual forces” (The Life Recovery Bible comment 6:13-20). Continue leading and guiding us in Your Truth, righteousness, faith and prayer.


I am truly grateful Father as I ask You to use me this day to Your good and to Your glory. You alone know all that is best. Align me to Your will and to Your way. I want to share You honestly, openly and willingly with others. Unafraid. Courageous. And confident. Yes!


You can do it all! In. With. By. Through. And for me. This I ask in Jesus’ most blessed and perfect name. Thank You. Praise You. I love, need and want You. Amen.

(297 words ~ 10:33 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment