Tuesday, July 5, 2022

beyond all measure

 Tuesday, July 5, 2022 (5:28 a.m.)

Blessings Dear Lord,


You have provided us blessings beyond all measure. Mm. As well as the lyrics to the song in my mind.


Thank You Father. Praise You God.


♪I am Counting Every Blessing, counting every blessing Surely every season You are good to me You were there in the valley of shadows You were there in the depth of my sorrows You’re my strength, my hope for tomorrow I’ve been blessed beyond all measure♪


What genuine, awe inspiring Truth we live each and every day. Glimpses of Your love for us. And ours for one another. Thank You Lord.


With the soundtrack of this morning’s song continuing to sing in my mind, I am truly agog [excited and eager to tell] as I read the apostle Paul’s words to the believers in Ephesus. Titled Spiritual Blessings in The Life Recovery Bible I’m choosing to explore The Message’s phrasing of chapter 1, verses 3-6.


The God of Glory How blessed is God! And what a blessing He is! He’s the Father of our Master, Jesus Christ, and takes us to the high places of blessing in Him. Long before He laid down earth’s foundations, He had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of His love, to be made whole and holy by His love. Long, long ago He decided to adopt us into His family through Jesus Christ. (What pleasure He took in planning this!) He wanted us to enter into the celebration of His lavish gift-giving by the hand of His beloved Son.”


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. You knew Your plans for each of us. Long before “You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb… making me so wonderfully complex” (Psalm 139:13-14a).


I embrace King David’s sentiments here Dear Lord. Being able to trust and believe Your providence for each of us is profound. Beyond all measure!


Thank You Father for Your plans. Your love. And provisions. Continue Your work in teaching us to use them well. To Your good and to Your glory. That we would truly come to glorify and enjoy You forever.


Here I ask You to empower and enable me in sharing Your Truth honestly, openly and willingly with others today. ♪In my life Lord Be Glorified, be glorified, today♪ Yes! Please. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(405 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment