Monday, July 18, 2022

♪I Can Hear Music♪

 Monday, July 18, 2022 (5:11 a.m.)

Thank You, God.


How easy and essential is that? Just say, “Thank You, God.” Mm, yes. Thank You!


Thank You for rest. Thank You for possibilities. Thank You for Your plans for each of us. Thank You that ♪I Can Hear Music♪ Just when I didn’t think there was a song, here it is. Thank You God!


Hmm, yes. Thank You God. ♪This is the way I always dreamed it would be The way that it is When You are holding me♪ There are so many times I feel especially blessed to be held by You.

(6:10 a.m.)


Thank You for the opportunity of exploring Your Word [and the internet] concerning being held by You. So much Truth to be found. Of which to be reminded. Thank You God that You do hold us!


Use me this day. To Your good and to Your glory. Embolden, empower and enable me in sharing the Truth of Your Word. Lovingly. Kindly. Encouragingly.


♪I hear the music all the time… Hold me tight now Jesus… I hear the music… I can hear music Sweet, sweet music Whenever You touch me Jesus Whenever You’re near♪

(6:58 a.m.)


Thank You that even here I get to explore even more! Searching “Jesus is always near” I find a Lullaby Lark post entitled “Remember This Christmas That Jesus Immanuel Is Always Near.”


Thank You for the reminder that even this name speaks Your Truth. Immanuel. God is with us (Matthew 1:23). Thank You God!


And the verses just keep coming! Psalm 91:4; 34:18-19.

(7:55 a.m.)


Interrupted by the opportunity to share You with a much loved birthday girl. Thank You God! You are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious. And NEAR! Thank You. Praise You. I love, need and want You. Do all You must to Your good and to Your glory. Amen.

(322 words ~ 7:57 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment