Sunday, July 3, 2022

curious

 Sunday, July 3, 2022 (6:16 a.m.)

♪Standin' here beside You♪


That seems to be the part of the song playing in my head as I awoke. Again, I wonder. Am I singing to You? Or are You singing to me?


♪Want so much to give You This love in my heart That I’m feelin’ for You♪ It really does fit both ways.


Thank You Father for the curiosity that keeps me eager to know and learn more about You.

(7:07 a.m.)


Reading Your Word, Lord, I confess to being confused. Where would You have me turn now to learn more? Acts 17:27.


The Life Recovery Bible Step 3 Discovering God BIBLE READING Acts 17:23-28 We made a decision to turn our wills and our lives over to the care of God. Yes! Thank You God for enticing me to make that decision.


“Before we can turn our life over to God, we need to have an accurate understanding of who He is. It is crucial that we entrust ourself to the God who loves us and not to the ‘god’ of this world, who seeks only to deceive and destroy us.”


Father God, how I thank You for the opportunity and privilege of coming before You. Curious. Seeking. Finding. Trusting. Believing.


17:22-31… Thanks to Jesus Christ, we can know God personally (see 1 John 1:1-3). We don’t have to look to some unnamed or unknowable higher power for help in recovery. We can trust in a powerful, loving, and personal God.”


And thanks to the apostle Paul, we get to know that personal, loving, powerful God as You. “God wanted people to look for Him, and perhaps in searching all around for Him, they would find Him. But He is not far from any of us” (Acts 17:27 Easy-to-Read Version). Thank You, God.


“Paul presents this God as the Creator and source of all life (24,25). The direct Creator of humanity, He desires that mankind should seek Him (26,27)” Illustrated Bible Handbook.


I do seek You Dear Lord! Asking You to use me as only You alone is best this day.


♪And we can build this dream together Standing strong forever Nothing’s gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers We’ll still have each other Nothing’s gonna stop us Nothing’s gonna stop us now♪


Do all You know is necessary in channeling my curiosity into glorifying and enjoying You forever. Yes! Thank You. Praise You. I love, need and want You. Amen.

(430 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment