Tuesday, July 19, 2022

"Jesus Is Coming"

 Tuesday, July 19, 2022 (7:23 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You!!!


I woke up singing again. Many songs. Each linked by one word. “Come.” Thank You Father that You repeatedly invite us to do exactly that. “Come!”


Turning first to Luke 14:7-9, I want so much to have the hope of this very moment accompany me through the day. Reading Jesus’ teachings on humility, I want desperately to respond with acceptance to the invitation to “Come.”


With the music of the morning continuing to sing out loudly to me I am eager and excited to ♪Come And Get [My] Love♪ Having never before related these lyrics as being from You to me, right now I do.


Recognizing the questions being asked in the first verse as being ones I’ve asked myself through the years, I thank You for helping me see my answers differently these days.


♪… what’s the matter with your head… what’s the matter with your mind and your sign… nothin’ the matter with your head baby find it, come on and find it… ‘cause you’re fine and you’re Mine and you look so divine Come and get your love… get it from the main Vine♪


Yes! Your call to us is “Come!” And You will provide our every need. Thank You Father. Praise You Jesus.


Following Your lead over to Revelation 22:17, I read “The Spirit and the bride say, ‘Come.’ Let anyone who hears this say, ‘Come.’ Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the water of life.” I so desire Dear Lord!


Jesus’ promise in verse 20 is “Yes, I am coming soon!” To which Your faithful gladly reply, “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.”


Make me faithful Dear Lord. Hopeful. In Your Word. Your Truth. Your promises.


Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. In, with, by, through and for the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10). I love, need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen. 

(335 words ~ 8:35 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment