Thursday, May 19, 2022

"At the right time"

 Thursday, May 19, 2022 (6:19 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Praise You. Bless You.


I read the phrase yesterday as though never before. “At the right time.” Guide me today in its usage.


Choosing the New Living Translation and my new-to-me Life Recovery Bible I begin with Proverbs 15:23. “Everyone enjoys a fitting reply; it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time!” Oh how well I know.


Blessed God, thank You for the good, good Father that You are to us. Thank You for all You provide…

(10:49 a.m.)

…like extended phone conversations.



Yes God. Thank You for the opportunity to share with others what You are teaching me. As well as hearing all You are doing with them.


Lord, You are SUCH a good, good Father. Immediately the refrain from ♪In the Garden♪ flashes into my mind. ♪…And the joy we share as we tarry there None other has ever known♪


There is so much I want to hear from You Dear Lord. I’m looking to You to make sense of the jumbled emotions I’m experiencing this morning. Take me back to exploring what You have for me to learn regarding “At the right time.”


I love learning Lord. I get excited. Inspired. Encouraged. Your Word does this for me. And so much more.


In not wanting to bend what I read to my circumstance, I ask rather that You would provide me Your Truth and understanding. Isaiah 60:22 ends with words I want to fully embrace. In YOUR context!


“… At the right time, I, the LORD, will make it happen.”


You make promises Lord that only You can keep. I want You to work in, with, by, through and for me to Your good and perfect end.


Choosing to search “all in good time” I found an article reminding of the importance of leaving all in Your hands, to Your perfect timing. Seems like “at the right time” to me.


Do all You must Dearest Lord. That I will live this day glorifying and enjoying You. Trusting that “at the right time” Your will be done.


I love You. I thank and praise You. Be glorified. Amen.

(370 words ~ 11:53 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment