Thursday, May 19, 2022

Trusting God

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 (7:34 a.m.)

Holy God,


Trust. That’s what I want more of today. Trust in You.


So often feelings and circumstances get in the way. Thank You Father that You know all that gets in our way of fully trusting in and depending on You.


1 Peter 5:7

♪Unto Thee, O Lord♪ Psalm 25:1-2


Holy God, how I thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises. You are so good to provide our every need.


It’s so easy to forget to turn and look to You. Thank You that every single time we remember, You are there. Always.


1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

John 14:26

Isaiah 40:31

Psalm 34:17

Romans 8:28

(8:49 a.m.)


Enter our “good neighbor.” Having held our mail for us. Delivering the brand new to me (slightly used, in “very good condition”) Life Recovery Bible. My third. Purchased because I have literally read the covers off the other two.


My soul has tears of delight. Truly treasuring Your Word, Father, I confess to how easily my focus shifts from You. Reminders, such as the sheer giddiness I am experiencing over the “newness” of this most recent acquisition, spark an onslaught of hope. Joy. Trust!


Thank You Father. Your presence [presents!] is such an incredible gift. Carefully turning the pages to search “Trust” in the index, I follow “Step 3 - Trusting God” to Numbers 23:18-24.


Reading. Hoping. Trusting. I turn further to Ephesians 1:3-14. Under the emboldened Spiritual Blessings I place my first mark in this much loved text. Verse 10. “… At the right time…”


Mm. Yes Father! At the right time. You know exactly what You are doing. Keep reminding me that You are indeed great. Glorious. Good. And gracious. Always.


Do all You know is best. In. With. By. Through. And for me this day. I love You. I need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.


(339 words ~ 9:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment