Friday, May 27, 2022

privileged

 Friday, May 27, 2022 (6:07 a.m.)

Long Beach, CA Harbor

Blessed God,


Thank You for the blessings You have provided us this trip. Fun. Safety. Choices. Freedom.


Lord God, I confess to taking so many of these privileges for granted. Mm, yes Dear Lord. We are truly blessed. Privileged. By You. In You. With, through and for You.


Prepare me in using these blessings and privileges to Your good and Your glory this day. I want to be the woman You have created me to be. Loving. Kind. Grateful. Aware. Astute. Yours.


Thank You for the opportunity of looking at three sections of Scripture this morning. Each in The Message. Describing different privileges.


Isaiah 45:1-7 “The God Who Forms Light and Darkness” tells of the privileged work You gave to Cyrus, your anointed, whom You took by the hand.


1 Corinthians 3:21-23 details the gift of being privileged to be in union with Christ, who is in union with You.


Hebrews 13:13-15 presents the call to “go outside, where Jesus is, where the action is - not trying to be privileged insiders, but taking our share in the abuse of Jesus. This ‘insider world’ is not our home. We have our eyes peeled for the City about to come.”


Oh yes Dear Lord, empower me in ‘pouring out sacrificial praises from my lips to You in Jesus’ name.’ That is the privilege I long to share. Being united with You through Jesus. Trusting in and depending on You.


‘So that everyone, from east to west, will know that You have no god-rivals. You are GOD, the only God there is. You form light and create darkness, You make harmonies and create discords. You, GOD, do all these things’ (Isaiah 45:7).


You have privileged us to share Your love with others. Enable and embolden me to this end. I love You Lord. I want to serve and represent You well. Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(338 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment