Friday, May 13, 2022

"hello humankindness"

 Thursday, May 12, 2022 (6:08 a.m.)

♪… “thank You, thank You”…♪


I knew I wanted to be grateful. I also knew I could just pretend and try to say all the right things. Thank You that I chose to search instead.


Yep. The internet again. YouTube. “Hello humankindness”


And there it is. Here You are! HOPE!


One Dignity Health ad after another. Until the tears are streaming down my face.


Father God, how absolutely truly I thank You. A random act of humankindness followed up by one of Steve Hartman’s “On the Road” segments.


Blessed God, I honestly cannot thank You enough for the reminders You provide us. There truly is goodness to be found when we actively search for it.


A 15 second commercial poses the musical questions, ♪What about love? What about happiness? A little bit of sunshine. I know that we'll be fine. What about joy?♪ All the while showing the tenderness of a young family welcoming a newborn with gentle kisses.


Turning in Your Word to Colossians 3:12-13, I feel Your peace wash over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment