Friday, May 13, 2022

♪Revelation Song♪

 Friday, May 13, 2022 (6:30 a.m.)


♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪


Mm, Father. Thank You that I get to wake up singing. And was able to readily identify the search I wanted to make. ♪Revelation Song♪


Yes! ♪Clothed in rainbows of living color Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder Blessing and honor strength and glory and power be To You: the only wise King♪


With all that is going on in the world around us, still we get to sing of being ♪Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder At the mention of Your name Jesus, Your name is power, breath and living water Such a marvelous mystery♪


Thank You that ♪You’re worthy, mystery You are worthy♪ and we get to ♪Sing a new song to Him who sits on Heaven’s mercy seat♪ Thank You too for the various ways music speaks Your Truth to my very being.


I chose yesterday to interrupt our time together with one phone call right after another. Thank You for the opportunity to go back now to reading of the new life, new self, new personality that is Christ in us (Colossians 3:11).


Reading Your Truth and promises makes me want to be obedient to Your Word all the more. “Since God chose you to be the holy people whom He loves, you must clothe yourself with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience” (v. 12). Oh yes please Dear Lord.


“You must make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive the person who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others” (13). Yes Lord. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me to this end.


Make it so that I will fully embrace and apply Your Truth to this day. “And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are all called to live in peace. And always be thankful” (vs. 14-15).


Just when I think I’ve asked enough, I read even more. Father, I want to “Let the words of Christ, in all their richness, live in [my] heart(s) and make [me] wise. Use His words to teach and counsel each other. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever [I] do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus, all the while giving thanks through Him to God the Father” (16-17).


Oh, yes! Please. And thank You!


♪Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was and is and is to come With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings You are my everything and I will adore You♪


Make it so Dear Lord. I love You. Amen.

(515 words ~ 7:42 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment