Monday, May 9, 2022

a conduit of blessings

Mother’s Day Sunday, May 8, 2022 (6:43 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You! I got to spend all of yesterday in worship and adoration of You in one way or another.


A firm decision made early on led to my being an actual conduit of blessings to two others. Fully aware of having been led by You, rejoicing came easily. Thank You Father.


Yes Lord. A simple birthday greeting to a much loved one resulted in a sere… Nope! Scratch that. Just as I was spelling out “a serendipitous meeting up” I realized there is nothing serendipitous with Your orchestrations.


Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Because of an initial decision to forego a standing meeting I was available to be the go between [conduit] for two delighted travelers. Each 300 miles from home. And only 2.4 miles apart from one another. What JOY is seen on their faces in the photo that was taken.


Lord God, this was all You at work! Serendipity had nothing to do with it. Thank You that You are so incredibly good.


Paying close attention to Your leading as I gardened throughout the day, many of Your Truths came to light right there in the soil. A highly invasive weed became known by me as a “sneaky, little b@$+ard.” Designed with seed pods that easily dislodge from the root as it is pulled I am reminded of satan’s dastardly, sneaky and cunning ways.


More worship and adoration of You came as a direct result to following Your Holy Spirit’s leading. Father, for the next eight weeks we get the privilege of learning to embrace and be empowered by said Spirit (Acts 1:8; 10:42; 22:15).


Referring to my notes from New Hope Oahu’s service last night, we get to experience Your healing presence. To keep our eyes on Jesus. Believing in miracles. Being doers, not doubters. To live each day with love and respect. As “Ohana with much Aloha.” Wholeheartedly singing ♪This Is A House of Miracles♪ 


Father God, I ask You to once more use me as Your conduit of blessings again this day. What a privilege and pure delight to be used by You. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Oh, and thank You deeply for the moms in my life! Amen.


(385 words ~ 9:24 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment