Monday, May 2, 2022

SO many songs, Lord!

 Monday, May 2, 2022 (6:58 a.m.)

Blessed God, 


Thank You! Sleep finally happened. It was extremely hard to come by. Oh, but once it did, it was deep. Even dream producing. Thank You Lord for the rest I received from it.


Thank You too for the myriad of songs that kept singing themselves to me throughout the night. SO many songs, Lord! Insistently. Each vying for center stage.


All songs I had heard and sung along with yesterday. Father, thank You for the power and Truth of which they sing.


♪Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I’m a child of God Yes I am♪

♪Come To The Table♪

♪I Know♪

(8:54 a.m.)


Lord God, thank You that I am Your child. And because of that I am set free! Empower and enable me in using Your freedom to live and love well. Mm, yes Father.


I want to spend this day loving You, others and myself with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31). Using kind words. That build up and encourage. Do all You must to this end Blessed Lord.


♪Who the Son sets free Oh is free indeed I’m a child of God Yes I am!♪


Work in me Blessed Father. With. By. Through. And for me. Do only that which You are able. Changing me. From the inside out. Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. I love You. Amen.

(248 words ~ 9:19 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment