Wednesday, May 4, 2022

another song

 Wednesday, May 4, 2022 (7:02 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You.


With that said, there’s another song that keeps popping into my mind. Try as I may, I can’t find it. Thank You that I can bring all my wonders to You.

(7:34 a.m.)


And just like that [snap!] You gave me the necessary clue. A kind neighbor creating a chalk racetrack on his driveway for a little one. That’s what I searched. Driveway. Chalk. The chills and tears keep coming in waves.


Thank You Father. Thank You!


Dignity Health’s TV ad touts “Hello Humankindness” and that’s exactly what it is, Lord. Kindness from one human to another.


First brought to the attention of the world by Steve Hartman’s “On the Road” segment for CBS, I still come to tears every time I watch it. Lord God, how very truly I thank You!


♪I’m thankful for the air I’m breathin’ I know that times get tough But keep on looking up And see we’ve got so much I’ve got to say, “Thank You Thank You for all I’ve got today Thank You Thank You” Ohh oh Say it to the sunshine Tell it to the blue sky “Thank You Thank You”♪


Oh I do thank You Dear God. You bless us beyond our own awareness. Work in me that I become more alert to the kindness of others.


And just like that [another snap!] one more perfect example of humankindess is on the news. A rival baseball fan giving a home run ball to a young boy sitting near him. Kindness Lord! Your true kindness.


Teach us to be kind Dearest Father. In this day and age, we need more examples of Your kindness. Make me mindfully aware of every opportunity to share Your loving kindness today Dear Lord.


I love You so much and I just want to say ♪Thank You Thank You for all I’ve got today Thank You Thank You♪ Use me exactly as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(331 words ~ 8:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment