Friday, May 27, 2022

Give me oil in my lamp

 Thursday, May 26, 2022 (11:45 a.m.)

Barely moving toward Long Beach, CA

Holy God,


Thank You for this opportunity of sitting quietly with You. Thank You also for the various verses there are to the song I woke up singing earlier this morning. 


♪Give me oil in my lamp…♪ One simple search yields so many possibilities. Thank You Lord.


Thank You too for the color and condition of this very spot in the Pacific Ocean. Cobalt blue. Without a ripple in sight. Cruising along with only the hum of the ship’s engine. Talk about peaceful. Awe inspiring. Opportunity.


Thank You for the natural shade the cloud coverage is providing me this rather balmy (85°) day. Allowing me to sit  here. Quietly. In the stillness of it all. Reflecting. Aware. Noticing.


No comments:

Post a Comment