Friday, May 6, 2022

without question

 Friday, May 6, 2022 (6:54 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


I said it yesterday. And I’m saying it again right now. You have blessed us. Abundantly. And assuredly [without question]. Thank You Father.


Yes! Without question You bless us. And we are truly grateful.

(7:55 a.m.)


Sitting here, reading in Your Word, I am reminded of hope. Conflict. Trials. Tribulations. And the strength of Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10) at work within us.


It IS Your powerful Truth that provides us hope each and every day. In all circumstances. Without question!


Matthew 10:17-20  ->  5:3-5  ->  2 Corinthians 1:3-5.


I had opportunity to live Your Word yesterday. Sharing Your Truth and promises with a much loved one. Each adding our own questions to our understandings of Kings David and Solomon.


This was YOU at work in us Dear Lord. Each listening to the other. Freely sharing our wonders and praises with one another. Truly You at work! In. With. By. Through. And for us Father.


I ask You to go with me into this day. Leading. Guiding. Directing. Empowering. And enabling me to live and love as You would have me. Hoping and trusting You and Your Truth and promises. Without question.


Do all You must Blessed God. I love You. I need You. I want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(230 words ~ 8:23 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment