Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Day 2022

Memorial Day Monday, May 30, 2022 (8:34 a.m.)

Most Holy God,


How I thank You for the opportunity to honor service people who gave their lives to protect mine. This particular Memorial Day it seems to take on even greater significance.


Father, I want to observe this day with the reverence for which it calls out. Reading Your Word. Praying blessings on the families of the fallen.


Lord, I love You. I want to serve You. This morning I will begin by scattering poppy seeds.


Use me as You know is best. Esteeming and revering You as the great and glorious God You are.


Let my respect for You be true. Pleasing You with my thoughts, words and deeds. Reflecting Your goodness and Your grace.


Thank You Lord for those who died that I might live. Bless their memories and their families. I love You, need and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(156 words ~ 9:34 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment