Tuesday, May 3, 2022

So true!

 Tuesday, May 3, 2022 (6:22 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You! I was thinking I wouldn’t remember the song I was humming and here it is!


♪Morning I see You in the sunrise every morning It’s like a picture that You’ve painted for me A love letter in the sky


♪Story I could’ve had a really different story But You came down from heaven to restore me Forever saved my life♪


Oh Your goodness Father! It’s so true! How have I missed the significance of this verse all this time?


Nobody Loves Me Like You love me Jesus I stand in awe of Your amazing ways I worship You as long as I am breathing God You are faithful and true Nobody loves me like You♪


How truly grateful I am for all the ways You love us Jesus!


♪Mountains You’re breaking down the weight of all my mountains Even when it feels like I’m surrounded You never leave my side♪


Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit. ♪… Oh what a song my heart keeps singing… Nobody loves me like You♪


With the absolute Truth of Your presence, Your plan and Your power I ask You to fully encompass me again today. I want to live this day honoring You.


“Oh LORD, You have examined my heart and know everything about me” (Psalm 139:1). Thank You that You do Dear Father!


How protected and blessed we are by Your eternal existence. “I can never escape from Your Spirit! I can never get away from Your presence!” (Psalm 139:7). Nor do I want to!


“Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it” (v. 14). Praise You Blessed Lord!


“Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends You, and lead me along the path of everlasting life” (23-24).


Yes! I want my, thoughts, words and deeds to align with those You have for me. You are the One working in, with, by, through and for me. Changing me from the inside out. Fine tuning me as we go.


Reading over in 1 Peter 2, again I see Your call on my heart. “So get rid of all malicious behavior and deceit. Don’t just pretend to be good! Be done with hypocrisy and jealousy and backstabbing” (v. 1). Oh yes Blessed Father, continue this good work You have begun in me (Philippians 1:6).


Do all You must to Your good and perfect end. I love You. I need You. I want You. Use me as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(453 words ~ 7:28 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment