Monday, February 28, 2022

practice living love

 Monday, February 28, 2022 (6:32 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You. Again and again. Thank You.


You have so much for us to learn about living and loving YOUR way. I want to practice living Your love in real life.

(7:43 a.m.)


Mm. I get to read about Your transformative love. About You dwelling in us. Sharing harmony, peace, love and grace upon grace. Thank You Lord.


Thank You for repeatedly teaching us Your ways. Thank You that You would have us “Be cheerful no matter what; pray[ing] all the time; thank[ing You] no matter what happens” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18a).


Father, I am asking You to continue reminding me to say, “Thank You” until it becomes natural. Always being thankful. Joyful. Loving. Kind.


Only You are truly good (Mark 10:18). I want to reflect Your goodness. And Your grace. Keep teaching me Lord. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13).


Thank You Father! I love You. I need You. I want You. Do everything You must in making me all You would have me be. Yours. Praise You. Amen.


(192 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment