Saturday, February 19, 2022

singing Truth

 Saturday, February 19, 2022 (6:57 a.m.)

Blessed, Holy God,


Thank You for Your goodness. Your grace. Kindness. Faithfulness. Thank You that we get to depend on You not to change. No matter the circumstances.


You gave me songs to sing this morning. So many songs that I no longer remember them all. Guide and direct my thinking and thanking I ask.


♪I am Who You Say I Am You are for me, not against me I am who You say I am Who the Son sets free [John 8:36] Oh is free indeed I’m a child of God Yes I am♪


Thank You God!


I confess to not knowing how best to represent and share You with others. I depend on You to bless and keep me (Numbers 6:24-26). You don’t change ♪You stay the same through the ages (Lamentations 3:22)… Your Love Never Fails♪


Father, I want to be faithful to You. Trustworthy. Dependable.


Do all You must to keep me singing Your Truth. Smiling every time I notice You at work. Standing firm on Your Word. Staying my mind on Your loving presence.


I love You Lord. I ask You to provide every single thing You know is necessary for each of us to love You with all of our hearts, souls, minds and strength (Mark 12:30). And to love others as ourselves (v. 31).


You are great. Glorious. Good. And gracious. I want to live this day trusting You to be all Your Word says You are. Singing Your Truth as I go.


Use me Lord. I love You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(268 words ~ 8:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment