Tuesday, February 22, 2022

♪Your presence Lord♪

 Tue(2)sday, February(2) 22, 2022 (5:19 a.m.)

Holy God,


How I thank You, Lord! You bless us. With love. Joy. The Truth and promises of Your Word. Your presence in and with each of us.


Yes Lord. It is Your presence I want to experience this day. Your presence. Reading more about it and another deep smile coincides.


Singing readily begins. ♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence Lord♪


There IS nothing worth more! No thing that compares. ♪You’re our Living Hope Your presence Lord♪ Thank You Father.


Thank You that we get to come to You with hurts. And hearts. Exactly as we are. Broken. Afraid. Desperate. You undo our shame. Releasing and setting us free. Thank You. Praise You.


Turning to Your Word in song [♪Holy Spirit, Thou Art Welcome♪ from 1977] I embrace the Truth of 1 Corinthians 2:12. “And God has actually given us His Spirit (not the world’s spirit) so we can know the wonderful things God has freely given us.”


Playfully seeking a 2:22 verse because of today’s unusual date, I am settling in with the apostle Paul’s confrontation of Peter (Galatians 2:11-21). Father God I love the ways You grab our attention by guiding us into Your Word.


Reading The Life Recovery Bible’s PURPOSE for the books of Galatians and Colossians, I am filled with hope. Written to several churches in southern Galatia and to the believers at Colosse, Christ was Paul’s focus.


Both letters were sent “to encourage readers to depend on Christ alone for salvation and daily strength.” As well as “to show us that Christ is the only real source of power in our life.”


Yes Lord! I ask You to continue Your work in bringing me eagerly into Your presence. Entering ♪Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart… [and] Your courts with praise… say[ing] “This is the day that the Lord has made!” I will rejoice for He has made me glad♪ (Psalm 100:4, 118:24).


And just when I think I’m done, Your Word speaks Its Truth to me again! Psalm 100, verse 5. “For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and His faithfulness continues to each generation.”


It is Your goodness on which I depend this day. Asking You to guide and direct every single step I take. I love You. I want to honor You. Glorifying and enjoying You. Forever!


Do all You must Blessed God. I love You. I need You. I want You. Thank You. Amen.

(446 words ~ 7:48 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment