Saturday, February 12, 2022

"Smile"

 Saturday, February 12, 2022 (6:58 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. There wasn’t any music this morning. Until there was. Hours later. Only one line. It was more than enough. Thank You God.


♪Gonna keep it real simple♪ Turns out it was “gotta.” Danny Gokey’s ♪Love God Love People♪ I didn’t see that coming!


Father, You reminded me to “Smile” yesterday. Feeling out of sorts, I remembered that I could trick my brain to thinking I was happy just by smiling. Thank You again Dear Lord.

(7:50 a.m.)


All this time I’ve been searching and reading about smiling with You. Looking for and finding delight in the simplest of things. Which takes me straight back to ♪gotta keep it real simple… love God love people♪


Father, I want to live this day smiling with You. Reading in Your Word, I turn to Aaron’s blessing (Numbers 6:24-26) and a verse in the longest Psalm (119:135). Both reference Your smile [shining face]. There’s mention of Your kindness and grace. As well as a request to be taught Your principals.


This I ask of You Dear Lord. Embolden and enable me in smiling as I ♪keep it real simple... love God and love people♪ Do all You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(214 words ~ 8:10 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment