Wednesday, February 16, 2022

transformed hearts

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 (5:47 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You for Your love. Your love that transforms hearts.


I just read that phrase. Transformed hearts. You do that for us. In. With. By. And through us. Thank You Lord for loving us more than we can ever comprehend.


(7:19 a.m.)


Searching Your Word to learn more about Your incredible, unwavering love for us I experience peace. Hopefulness.


1 John 3:11

Philippians 4:4-9

Ephesians 1:15-23, 3:8-21


Father, I look around at the hurts of the world. Family and friends in so much physical and emotional pain. Lord God, we are in such desperate need of Your transforming presence in our lives.


Thank You that we are never far away from Your reach. Your loving, perfect existence. Thank You for Your work in every circumstance we encounter. Because of Your perfect love (1 John 4:18) we do not have to be afraid.


We get to hope. Trust. Have faith. Be of good courage. Simple little catch phrases. Until we take them to heart. Putting them to the test. And into action.


You ARE the God who lives! And saves. And stays!

(8:06 a.m.)

And now I have tears!


Thinking I was singing ♪You’re the God who saves♪ I searched for the lyrics. No, no. ♪You’re the God who STAYS… the One who runs in my direction When the whole world walks away♪


Thank and praise You Father for loving us that much!!! Knowing our every single need. And meeting them all.


I am asking You Lord to continue transforming our hearts. To look and love like You. You are good. Great. Glorious. And gracious. Do all You must in making us reflect You well.


I love You. I need You. I want You. Use me exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(316 words ~ 8:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment