Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Time for Everything

 Thursday, February 24, 2022 (5:29 a.m.)

Holy God,


I look to You this morning. Your Word. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. A Time for Everything. John 16:33. Peace and distress.


Holy, Holy God, it is You we need. Your economy (1 Timothy 1:3-4) on which we must depend. Teach us how I pray.


Conflicts abound. Russia. Ukraine. Family disputes. Health issues. Divisions instead of unity. We need You Lord. Guide me in my reading and praying this morning.


John 4:24

Romans 8:26

1 Corinthians 15:45

(6:58 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


I search. I read. I think. I ask. And I pray. Oh yes Dearest God. How I come to You with all my concerns. Your peace over conflict. Your love far outweighing all unwillingness to forgive.


Here I tearfully sing my heart ♪and these four words “Thy Will be done…” I know You’re good But this don’t feel good right now And I know You think Of things I could never think about It’s hard to count it all joy Distracted by the noise Just trying to make sense of all Your promises Sometimes I gotta stop Remember that You’re God And I am not… Like a child on my knees all that comes to me is “Thy Will be done…”♪


Yes Father. I know You see us. I know You hear us. Your goodness never wavers (James 1:17).


Work in me today. EXACTLY as You know is best. I love You. I need You. I want You. Do all You must. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(269 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment