Saturday, February 26, 2022

Celebrate!

 Saturday, February 26, 2022 (6:55 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You so very much! You have blessed us incredibly through the years. And this morning I got to wake up singing yet again.


♪I Just Want to Celebrate [Philippians 4:4] another year of marriage I just want to celebrate [Philippians 4:4] another year as “wife”♪

(7:37 a.m.)


Dear, dear God. You’ve been so good to us. Changing us from who we once were more into who You would have us be. Loving. Kind. More concerned about the other. Yes Lord. YOU did that in us!


Thinking of the numerous songs that have represented us as a couple over the years is how I awoke so much earlier. Now I am tearfully grateful for the brand new to me song and its accompanying video I was gifted with this morning.


Father, You have been here with us through the ups, downs and sideway-ness of our relationship all this time. How we thank and praise You for everything You have done and are doing in keeping us committed to You and to one another.


With only a partial list of the standout music that has helped us repeatedly along the way, I thank You for singing Your Truth to us repeatedly:


You Ought to Be Having Fun

Sabor A Mi

God Only Knows (What I’d Be Without You)

It’s Over

Neither One of Us (Wants to Be the First to Say Goodby)

It’s Impossible

After All

You're Still the One


And this morning? The much loved husband adds ♪Just the Way You Are♪ to the mix. Thank You Father. Praise You Lord.


On this “National Set A Good Example Day” I ask that we would do exactly that Dear Lord. Not in our own strength, power or determination. No! Embolden and enable us both in living this day in, with, by, through and for You. Sharing Your loving Truth as we go.


We love You Lord. We need You. We want You. And we ask You to do all You must in empowering us to Your good and to Your glory.


Thank You God. Praise You. Amen.

(350 words ~ 8:20 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment