Sunday, February 27, 2022

"Gift day"

 Sunday, February 27, 2022 (5:31 a.m.)

Holy God,


How I bless and praise You! Coming out here to talk with You about one thing [opening gifts] and the very next thing I’m singing! Thank You.


Yes. Thank You for the easy find of the title ♪Nobody Loves Me Like You♪ and the artist [Chris Tomlin]. Being able to read and learn more about the relevance of this song is yet another gift. Thank You Father.


Thank You for the means with which You work my thinking back to You. In the most unexpected ways. Your methods and resources are limitless. How blessed we are. Thank You God.

(6:03 a.m.)


Gasp! Shock. Run to the window. We just can never out give You Lord!


One minute it’s dark outside. And seemingly the next, the sky is spectacular! Right back to the very first word, then verse of the “anthem of praise” I was singing earlier.


♪Morning, I see You in the sunrise every morning It’s like a picture You’ve painted for me A love letter in the sky♪ Again I thank You Father.


♪Nobody loves me like You love me, Jesus I stand in awe of Your amazing ways I worship You as long as I am breathing God, You are faithful and true Nobody loves me like You♪

(8:06 a.m.)

Oh look at this!


I almost missed this gift completely! While reading a list consisting of: life, Jesus, love, grace, faith, forgiveness, salvation, righteousness, personal relationship, eternal life, inheritance, Holy Ghost and Spiritual gifts I hadn’t even considered the one You gave me over thirty years ago. Prayer!

(9:44 a.m.)


Back again. Health symptom change of plans. And I will utilize Your great gift of prayer. Asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 6:7) for Your wisdom, guidance and presence as I go out [actually stay in] for the day.


We love You Lord. We need You. We want You. And we thank and praise You for the gifts You so freely provide. Use us. Exactly as You know is best. Amen.


(348 words ~ 10:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment